6.12.2009

Festival


In the studio tonight sorting through prints as I get ready for IMAF (the Independent Music and Arts Festival) this Saturday at the Harrison Center for the Arts in Indianapolis. I've never done a local festival, but I have spent much time at IMAF in previous years. Good music, good people, good brew = good time. I'll be somewhere on the newly-landscaped Harrison Center lawn at 16th & Delaware, at the south end of the adjacent Talbott Street Art Fair.

Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. I'm pulling out original (mostly one-of-a-kind) prints from my experimental work from the mid-90's, many proofs and a few edition prints from Economic Entropy. Perhaps even a few large pieces... let's see what fits in the truck. Maybe I'll bring a camera. Economic recession pricing and Facebook friend discounts apply.

No comments: